Our Church promotes small groups where individuals, couples and families can meet together in community. We believe in small groups because:
- Together we meet God through the Bible (Ps 19:9-11, 2 Peter 1:3-4) You will have time to understand the bible better, ask questions and explore different points of view and experiences
- We make consistent time to know and serve each other (Heb 3:12-13) You will slowly feel like you are a part of God's family by being with each other and supporting each other.
- We have time to pray and depend on the Lord (Phi 4:6-7) Prayer in small groups tend to be intimate and everyone has the chance to prayer.
- It helps us to remain accountable as disciples of Jesus (Acts 1:8) You get to share the stresses and troubles of life with others, and encourage each other in serving the Lord and being faithful.
Perhaps consider these 8 great reasons for joining a small group:
- Small groups foster close relationships and integral community.
- Small groups provide a comfortable introduction for nonbelievers to the Christian faith.
- Small groups provide an ideal way to care for the needs of people within the church.
- Small groups provide a way for Christians to live out their faith instead of merely hearing more preaching or teaching.
- Small groups participate in focused prayer for one another.
- Small groups provide a comfortable atmosphere for openness.
- Small groups allow for mutual edification among believers.
- Small groups provide a source of encouragement and accountability.
If you want to join a Small Group, please feel free to contact us!
"They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Every day they continued to meet together... they broke bread in their homes and ate together... and the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved." Acts 2:42, 44, 46-47
"Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the Good News that Jesus is the Christ." -Acts 5:42
"Greet also the church that meets at their house." -Rom. 16:5
"Aquilla and Priscilla greet you warmly in the Lord and so does the church that meets at their house." -1 Cor. 16: 19
"Give my greetings...to Nympha and the church in her house." -Col. 4: 15