What we believe
- that the Scriptures as the inspired Word of God are the final authority for faith and practice.
- in one God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer.
- in the necessity of the New Birth through Faith in Christ’s death as an atonement for sin, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whom the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life exercising the Gifts of the Spirit.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whom the Church is enabled to carry out the will of God.
- that believers are “all one in Christ Jesus”.
- in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- in the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.